A range of three magnificent cuvées - to which the estate owes its reputation - with stunning bottles to match the delicious flavour of the wine. The ideal wine with which to surprise your guests, before dinner or with a meal – what is more the bottle even looks great on the table. With three recommendations by the Guide Hachette des Vins in three consecutive years, people will be talking about this cuvée for a long time to come.
- Appellation: Côtes de Provence
- Grape varieties: 60% Syrah - 30% Grenache - 10% Vermentino
- Vinification method: Cold maceration before fermentation. Pressing under oxygen-excluding conditions Fermentation at low temperatures.
- Ageing: Four months on fine lees.
- Tasting: Fuchsia pink robe. Powerful nose with predominant notes of citrus fruit and red berries. Very delicate mouth feel with the same aromatic notes as the nose and a long finish for lasting pleasure.
- Food pairings: Ideal with light meals, salads, BBQs and with Provençal-style cuisine in general. Perfect for a before-dinner drink with friends.
- Conservation: Drink within two years of vintage. Generally recommended for drinking the year following the vintage.
- Formats available: 75cl - 1.5L
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.