A range of three magnificent cuvées - to which the estate owes its reputation - with stunning bottles to match the delicious flavour of the wine. The ideal wine with which to surprise your guests, before dinner or with a meal – what is more the bottle even looks great on the table. With three recommendations by the Guide Hachette des Vins in three consecutive years, people will be talking about this cuvée for a long time to come.
- Appellation: Côtes de Provence
- Grape varieties: 100% Vermentino
- Vinification method: Cold maceration before fermentation. Pressing under oxygen-excluding conditions Fermentation at low temperatures.
- Ageing: Four months on fine lees.
- Tasting: Pale yellow robe with glints of green. Exuberant nose with predominant notes of citrus fruit (mandarin orange, grapefruit), tropical fruits (mango and passion) and juicy fruit (grapes, pear). A sophisticated and surprising wine.
- Food pairings: Ideal as an aperitif or to accompany grilled seafood or shellfish. Also recommended with soft or fresh cheeses.
- Conservation: Drink within three years of vintage.
- Formats available: 75cl
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.