Everything about this cuvée is a surprise. With its unusual name and delightful bottle, this a real gem of a wine. This new vintage is confirmation of the high standard of our wines. Hydropathe is the ultimate Provençal wine.
- Appellation: Côtes de Provence Sainte Victoire
- Grape varieties: 60% Syrah - 40% Grenache
- Vinification method: Made with grapes from the vines closest to the Mont Sainte-Victoire. Skin-contact maceration for five hours at cold temperatures, pressing with protection against oxidation, low temperature fermentation.
- Ageing: Six months on fine lees.
- Tasting: This wine with its rosewood coloured robe has a subtle nose which is pure, straightforward and harmonious, combining notes of red fruit with the soil's inherent minerality. Round attack on the palate with pleasant balance and a full-bodied and persistent finish.
- Food pairings: Ideal accompaniment for mixed grills (white and red meats), spiced dishes (stir fry, paella, couscous) or simply as an aperitif. This wine is the perfect partner for Mediterranean or oriental cuisine.
- Conservation: Drink within two years of vintage. A rosé wine which is even more enjoyable while soaking up the last rays of the summer.
- Formats available: 75cl
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.