The fourth wine colour in our range! The baptismal name of the orange wine des Diables : OR Ange.
Fact Sheet :
- Appellation: IGP Méditerranée
- Grapes: 100% Vermentino
- Vinification methods: Maceration before fermentation, with regular punching down of the cap. Fermentation is generated by indigenous yeasts. The wine ferments with the skins and pips. There are no inputs and no added sulphites.
- Ageing: Aged for 9 months in demi-muids.
- Tasting: The wine is highly aromatic with a slightly tannic profile. On the palate, freshness is combined with good length and an energetic finish.
- Food pairings: It will accompany an entire meal from aperitif to dessert, and will delight palates eager to be surprised. It should be drunk at room temperature, between 12 and 14°C, to bring out the full expression of its aromas.
- Conservation: Drink within 3 - 5 years of vintage
- Formats available: 75cl
- Alcohol content: 12.5%vol.