Nothing about this cuvée is what you would expect. 70% of its grapes come from one of the oldest parcels of our valley, planted in 1914, and yet this wine is characterised by its glistening appearance and powerful aromas both on the nose and the palate.
- Appellation: Côtes de Provence Sainte Victoire
- Grape varieties: 50% Cinsault - 30% Syrah - 20% Grenache
- Vinification method: Cold maceration for three hours before fermentation. Pressing under oxygen-excluding conditions. Fermentation at low temperatures.
- Ageing: Six months on fine lees.
- Tasting: Wine with a candy pink robe and a highly delicate, pure and straightforward nose combining notes of red berries with the soil's minerality. Deliciously pleasant on the palate with a slight sensation of sweetness on the finish.
- Food pairings: The ideal match for Provençal-style cuisine. Perfect for a before-dinner drink with friends. Try with a rack of lamb or pasta in pesto.
- Conservation: Drink within two years of vintage. Generally recommended for drinking the year following the vintage.
- Formats available: 75cl
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.