Everything about this cuvée is a surprise. With its unusual name and delightful bottle, this a real gem of a wine. This new vintage is confirmation of the high standard of our wines. Hydropathe is the ultimate Provençal wine.
Fact Sheet :
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Grapes : 100% Rolle
- Vinification methods: Cold maceration before fermentation. Pressing under oxygen-excluding conditions Fermentation at low temperatures. Vinified in 400-litre French oak barrels (demi-muids).
- Ageing: Aged for 12 months in demi-muids.
- Tasting: A powerful nose, a complex bouquet with dry fruit and exotics aroma. Slightly woody notes combining very well with the soil's inherent minerality. In mouth, the wine is smooth and round, with several aromas on the fruits, vanilla, lightly toasted.
- Food pairings: Ideal with white meat, fish, cheese or simply as an aperitif.
- Conservation: Drink within 8 years of vintage.
- Formats available : 75cl
- Alcohol content: 13,5%vol.