A range of three magnificent cuvées - to which the estate owes its reputation - with stunning bottles to match the delicious flavour of the wine. The ideal wine with which to surprise your guests, before dinner or with a meal – what is more the bottle even looks great on the table. With three recommendations by the Guide Hachette des Vins in three consecutive years, people will be talking about this cuvée for a long time to come.
- Appellation: Côtes de Provence
- Grape varieties: 80% Syrah - 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vinification method: Cold maceration before fermentation. Gentle maceration to obtain the silkiest of tannins.
- Ageing: Nine months in 600-litre French oak barrels (demi-muids).
- Tasting: Deeply intense robe and a powerful nose with predominant notes of preserved and stewed red fruits combined with empyreumatic undertones derived from oak ageing. Very delicate mouth feel with the same aromatic notes as the nose and a long finish for lasting pleasure. Silky tannins when drunk at maturity.
- Food pairings: Ideal with red meat, game, cheese and with Provençal-style cuisine in general. The perfect wine to accompany a hearty meal with friends.
- Conservation: Drink within 6 to10 years of vintage.
- Formats available: 75cl
- Alcohol content: 14,5% vol.