A refreshing, easy-to-drink wine and guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- Appellation: Côtes de Provence
- Grape varieties: 60% Cinsault -20% Syrah - 20% Grenache
- Vinification method: Immediate pressing under oxygen-excluding conditions. Fermentation at low temperatures.
- Ageing: Four months on fine lees.
- Tasting: Very light rose petal coloured robe. Pleasant and powerful bouquet with notes of white flowers and small yellow fruit. This is a wine with a delicate mouth feel which is ideal as a pre-dinner drink on a summer evening or as an accompaniment to light meals.
- Food pairings: Ideal with light meals, salads, BBQs and with Provençal-style cuisine in general. Perfect for a before-dinner drink with friends. Try with grilled Mediterranean seafood.
- Conservation: Drink within two years of vintage. Generally recommended for drinking during the year following the vintage.
- Formats available: 75cl - 1.5L - 3L - 4.5L - 6L
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.