A refreshing, easy-to-drink wine and guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- Appellation: Côtes de Provence
- Grape varieties: 100% Vermentino
- Vinification method: Immediate pressing under oxygen-excluding conditions. Fermentation at low temperatures.
- Ageing: Four months on fine lees.
- Tasting: Green tinted robe when young, which takes on a more golden colour with time. Explosive fruit on the nose with a variety of notes ranging from citrus to exotic fruits. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fleshy, fruity and balanced with a mineral finish.
- Food pairings: Ideal as an aperitif or to accompany grilled seafood or shellfish. Also try with soft or fresh cheeses.
- Conservation: Drink within three years of vintage.
- Formats available: 75cl - 1.5L - 3L - 4.5L - 6L
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.